Ode to Food
Sometimes my belly is plump like an apple—
too bad for me I don’t like diet Snapple.
Although I wish to be slim like a cat—
I love all things high-carb and high-fat.
Indeed, ice cream and chocolate are the best
for putting my metabolism to the test.
I can’t live without pasta, sugar, and sweets,
they just taste better than cabbage and beets.
Oh, life is hard when you’re a gourmand.
With cheese I have formed a certain bond.
I know I should be eating only veggies and cod,
but I really like my chocolate cake a la mode.
Moderation is a word I know how to spell,
how come putting it to practice is hard as hell?
too bad for me I don’t like diet Snapple.
Although I wish to be slim like a cat—
I love all things high-carb and high-fat.
Indeed, ice cream and chocolate are the best
for putting my metabolism to the test.
I can’t live without pasta, sugar, and sweets,
they just taste better than cabbage and beets.
Oh, life is hard when you’re a gourmand.
With cheese I have formed a certain bond.
I know I should be eating only veggies and cod,
but I really like my chocolate cake a la mode.
Moderation is a word I know how to spell,
how come putting it to practice is hard as hell?


1 Comments:
sumtous
succuluant
juicy
fruits
fill me up
fill me down
the Bananja Republic
has laid its
roots
Post a Comment
<< Home