Love Attack
I was just hit by an intercontinental love missile,
As it closed in on me the breaks began to whistle.
Launched from the land of Muhammad and Osama
it was clear like a message from the Dalai Lama:
He who since six years is your boy
will forever fill your life with joy!
Even when he’s stuck in a room with no loo
in a country where he is the only Jew,
where Taliban is waiting at his door,
he loves you like never before.
Love missiles, as you know, cause no major destruction,
they’re just benign weapons of happiness and seduction.
So I’ll take another love attack any day,
and I will surely with him forever stay.
As it closed in on me the breaks began to whistle.
Launched from the land of Muhammad and Osama
it was clear like a message from the Dalai Lama:
He who since six years is your boy
will forever fill your life with joy!
Even when he’s stuck in a room with no loo
in a country where he is the only Jew,
where Taliban is waiting at his door,
he loves you like never before.
Love missiles, as you know, cause no major destruction,
they’re just benign weapons of happiness and seduction.
So I’ll take another love attack any day,
and I will surely with him forever stay.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home