On Life and Love
Our love has blossomed in the most beautiful way,
never have I been so sure that with you I will stay.
I don’t know how it happened, I don’t know why now,
as long as I am with you, I’d even move to Palau.
I would go anywhere with you, do almost anything.
Who needs law school, when of love one can simply sing.
We will be happy, no matter what the future brings us;
maybe we’ll drive around Europe in an old school bus.
Of course we both will have some sort of a career,
maybe you will even help settle the issue of Kashmir,
and maybe I will become a lawyer, that’s true indeed,
but if I fail the LSAT my heart will still not bleed.
For I understand now that most important in my life,
is not law school or career, but for me to be your ____
never have I been so sure that with you I will stay.
I don’t know how it happened, I don’t know why now,
as long as I am with you, I’d even move to Palau.
I would go anywhere with you, do almost anything.
Who needs law school, when of love one can simply sing.
We will be happy, no matter what the future brings us;
maybe we’ll drive around Europe in an old school bus.
Of course we both will have some sort of a career,
maybe you will even help settle the issue of Kashmir,
and maybe I will become a lawyer, that’s true indeed,
but if I fail the LSAT my heart will still not bleed.
For I understand now that most important in my life,
is not law school or career, but for me to be your ____


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home