Kabul next?
Afghan this and Afghan that,
all I want is a woolen hat!
Who cares about bombs and cartoons?
Expats are just a bunch of loons,
So let’s go join them and your friend Moeen!
but only if I can get my morning caffeine
They have coffee in Kabul, right?
if not, then that is a problem not so slight.
Well, now all I need is a job offer,
before we start packing our coffer.
all I want is a woolen hat!
Who cares about bombs and cartoons?
Expats are just a bunch of loons,
So let’s go join them and your friend Moeen!
but only if I can get my morning caffeine
They have coffee in Kabul, right?
if not, then that is a problem not so slight.
Well, now all I need is a job offer,
before we start packing our coffer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home