A Down Day
I am bored and sad and stuff,
some days are just really tough.
I got excited, perhaps too much
I was feeling the Pacific Island touch
and that’s why, now that it’s gone
I wait for something new to dawn.
It’s not your fault, I know of course
that I bet all my cash on your horse.
I’m really sorry that I’m no fun,
that in me there’s no single pun
that I sound angry with the one I love
whose heart is as soft as Dove
Our time abroad will eventually transpire
we will get the experience which we desire.
We will depart on an adventure soon,
accompanied by O’s travel tune(s).
So love me now, though I am down,
and I promise you to purge my frown.
some days are just really tough.
I got excited, perhaps too much
I was feeling the Pacific Island touch
and that’s why, now that it’s gone
I wait for something new to dawn.
It’s not your fault, I know of course
that I bet all my cash on your horse.
I’m really sorry that I’m no fun,
that in me there’s no single pun
that I sound angry with the one I love
whose heart is as soft as Dove
Our time abroad will eventually transpire
we will get the experience which we desire.
We will depart on an adventure soon,
accompanied by O’s travel tune(s).
So love me now, though I am down,
and I promise you to purge my frown.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home